Så skete det endeligt
Rotterne har fundet nye “kloaker”
Det er med stor (gl)æde og fordøjelse at jeg kan meddele at vores 2 nye servere (TS3 & BF4) er gået online.
- TS adresse: se-voice.fragnet.net:9998
- BF4 server navn: -= Rats pizza parlor by bizdoktor =-
ses vi? Det tror jeg vist nok vi gør!
PS. Fri dypper til den første der tager dogtaget fra “Slagtermester Snitzie” god jagt 😉
Bf4 server strejke 3 Jan 2015
- Admins are unhappy about changes.
- Admins use the CTE forums to communicate issues but are being ignored
- Dices politic regarding ranked servers
- Hidden patches and usually without warning
- Patchnotes arriving too late
- No consistency in running servers
- Too many restrictions in server presets (e.g. idle timeout, max. vehicle spawn delay, etc.)
- Not enough control about amounts of vehicles that spawn or classes/weapons to use
- Splitting up the community with premium
- Official preset not administered
- No admin-only spectator
- The fight against cheater (why does every client get all data?)
What do we hope to achieve with this strike:
- Better in-time communication from Dice to admins
- To stop decieving admins with hidden patches
- That Dice establishs a communication pipeline with admins which is being listened to
Problems that result out of the named points:
- Players are unhappy because they die ingame because of rules
- Admins have to put too much work into servers
- Starting a server without big community behind it takes alot of time because of preset restrictions (=>custom)
- Admins feel being forced to use official preset
- Cheaters/Cheatcoders can “destroy” servers
- many more… please discuss in forums
Do you really believe this will change anything?
Just turn the question around: what will change if nobody stands up ?
The answer is pretty diverse:
No, we dont believe this will make DICE change anything _soon_ but
on the other hand the attention already is there. Maybe Dice uses it
productively to show they are willing to work on the issues and listen
to this alliance of admins.